Friday, November 10, 2017

Blue Duck by Blake Vom Steeg

Blogger is having issues with importing and saving my document correctly so I uploaded the word document to OneDrive. All you should have to do is click the link and hit "go to link" to view it. 

https://cpslo-my.sharepoint.com/personal/svomstee_calpoly_edu/_layouts/15/guestaccess.aspx?guestaccesstoken=oQFhp4kR%2BuWcQ9DNL2IsWbxRZPdngQIvDG3xy1bjP8s%3D&docid=2_02143d3b38c40427baab0e30e6197fe82&rev=1&e=fd3de33b2d2547c99b324f746fd0453e

If the link to my sources is unable to be opened, please click this link to open the google docs.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jVAPHjTQgPwyL_JELb4HZNU2iXQh0ogO1w0qqORG8aU/edit

3 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed your visuals - it was very easy to follow. I really enjoyed reading the "Fun Facts" section of your blog! It was a fun way to learn more about the species. It is devastating to read that the main reason for the decline of this species is caused by human settlement. It shows to scale how much of a negative impact humans have on local wildlife. I am glad that managed areas saw a 2.8 increase in population over the course of 4 years. It gives me hope that this species has a chance to recover if everyone does their part in helping this species. Thank you for sharing!
    -Ikumi Yano

    ReplyDelete
  2. For some reason my computer doesn't want to open any of the links you posted, but I'm sure it looks great!

    Lena Vogler

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^^ Same with me. Hope I will get to see it in the future!

    -Jackson Werbelow

    ReplyDelete